- Please make sure to recharge your battery before upgrade. At least up to one two bars of the battery indicator.
- Do NOT remove the SD card during the upgrading process.
- Do NOT detach the K1 battery during the upgrading process.
- If you fail to upgrade gimbal firmware after the process of camera firmware update, restart the K1 and upgrade the firmware again.
If you fail to upgrade the firmware after multiple attempts, please contact REMOVU Support.
Updated Features – Camera
- Improvement of phenomenon that LCD screen turns purple during shooting at 1080 / 120FPS.
- Recording will be stop when Safety Mode is executed while recording.
- Beep after certain time passed in Safety Mode without restoring the K1.
- The power is automatically turned off if the K1 is not restored from Safety Mode in 10 seconds later after beep.
- Fixed to keep Wi-Fi settings when rebooting.
- Improved to select icons in Menu/Setting by trigger.
- Improved to select external microphone volume within five different levels.
- Fixed general bugs.
Updated Features – Gimbal
- Improved unnatural movement when tapping trigger twice to re-center the camera.